You can manage files inside your local repository folder (on your server's hard drive) or connect to other storage adapters (see below).
FileGator has multi-user support so you can have admins and other users managing the files with different access permissions, roles and home folders.
All basic file operations are supported: copy, move, rename, create, delete, zip, unzip, download, upload.
If allowed, users can download multiple files or folders at once.
File upload supports drag&drop, progress bar, pause and resume. Upload is chunked so you should be able to upload large files regardless of your server's configuration.
Features & Goals
- Multiple storage adapters (Local, FTP, Amazon S3, Dropbox, DO Spaces, Azure Blob and many others via Flysystem)
- Multiple auth adapters with roles and permissions (Store users in json file, database or use WordPress)
- Multiple session adapters (Native File, Pdo, Redis, MongoDB, Memcached and others via Symfony)
- Single page front-end (built with Vuejs, Bulma and Buefy)
- Chunked uploads (built with Resumable.js)
- Zip and bulk download support
- Highly extensible, decoupled and tested code
- No database required
- Framework free ™
Why Open Source on GitHub?
There are several reasons why we switched to open source model and GitHub.
Basically, we wanted to increase:
- Code quality by bringing more developers on board
- Code auditability and visibility
- Project lifetime
At the end, the more people who can see and test a set of code, the more likely any flaws will be caught and fixed quickly.
Show your support
Please star this repository on GitHub if this project helped you!
Copyright (c) 2019 Milos Stojanovic.
This project is MIT licensed.